Recover Autism is bringing The Son-Rise Program® to New Jersey. The Son-Rise Program is a 5-day group training program for parents, relatives and professionals looking to facilitate meaningful progress in their children (ages 18 months through 60 years) challenged by Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Asperger’s Syndrome, High Functioning Autism and other related developmental difficulties. This program will teach you everything you need to know to begin your own in-home Autism treatment program while in the company of other parents who share similar situations.
Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by Raun Kaufman and Kate Wilde, two seasoned and dedicated speakers / teachers will provide you with Autism strategies, expertise, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
At the end of this course, you will have all the tools necessary to design and implement your own home-based Son-Rise Program, as well as the skills and attitude to impact your child’s growth in all areas of learning, communication, development and skill acquisition.
For more information on the Son-Rise Program, please visit Autism Treatment Center of America®
DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset Hotel and Conference Center
200 Atrium Drive, Somerset, New Jersey, 08873-4197,
ROOM BLOCK INFORMATION IS COMING SOON!
$125 per night conference rate
Come spend five amazing days in the company of other parents who share similar situations learning everything you need to know to begin your own home-based Son-Rise Program.
– Experience an accelerated fast-track program that gives you months of information in 5 days!
– Go home with the tools you need to implement your own Son-Rise Program
– Participate in carefully-crafted interactive experiences designed to enable you to truly understand how to implement The Son-Rise Program techniques, leaving you with a deep confidence, strength, hope, and sense of optimism.
– Question and answer sessions that specifically address and offer solutions to the wide array of questions, concerns and real life issues that parents deal with on a daily basis, such as eating issues, sleep problems, potty training, dietary intervention, and dealing with hitting, yelling, and other challenging behaviors.
– Bond with other parents (and educators) walking the same path as you. Many course attendees make lifelong friends during the in-person course.
– Build a supportive community that can serve as a valuable support network for you throughout your journey with your child. After attending The Son-Rise Program Start-Up, parents often share that they no longer feel alone and isolated. Instead, they feel connected and supported, often for the first time.
– Get direct, engaged interaction and inspiration from our dynamic, caring, motivating, and deeply knowledgeable teachers, who have spent thousands of hours working directly with children on the spectrum. (Any experience you’ve had with your child… we’ve probably encountered it fifty times!)
– Be surrounded by incredibly supportive staff who totally believe in your child (and you) – a dramatic departure from what you might be used to!
Registration Package Includes:
– The Son-Rise 5-Day Start-Up Program taught by International Speakers and Authors Raun Kaufman and Kate Wilde, at The Doubletree by Hilton in Somerset, NJ from 10:00am, Wednesday, October 7th through 1:00pm, Sunday, October 11th, 2020.
– The Son-Rise Start-Up Program Binder complete with all you need to start your own home program
– Book Signing and Photo Opportunity with Raun Kaufman and Katie Wilde on Friday, October 9th, 4:30pm-5:30pm.
– Complimentary Wi-Fi
– Free On-Site Parking for duration of the Event